The Director of Consumer Marketing & Communications will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a direct relationship to Reemo’s end users. This person will work with internal and external clients to create outreach calendars, communications strategies and ultimately all necessary assets and communications that drive consumer adoption and sustained utilization of Reemo services and technology. The result of these efforts will be to increase end-user awareness, adoption, program participation and satisfaction rates. This person will work closely with the functional Client Services lead and Marketing lead to develop targeting strategies that take into account both the needs of the client and Reemo. This position will work on developing outreach budgets and forecasting reach, engagement and participation rates. The successful Director will seek ways to continually improve Reemo’s end-user marketing, taking advantage of testing opportunities and new marketing channels, and will be recognized as an expert in the domain of engagement marketing with these populations.
The Director’s duties will include:
- Serves as a key leader on engagement strategy; owns the development of marketing
strategy for client specific campaigns, or Reemo-universal outreach to create awareness
and drive end-user participation.
- Creates the required materials and communications needed to support the defined
strategy, including but not limited to copywriting, design or providing guidance to creative
resources for creative design needs.
- Prepares formal strategic plans with goals, objectives, budgets and timelines.
- Partners cross-functionally to develop marketing campaigns that encompass multi-touch,
multi-channel and personalized outreach strategies.
- Measures outreach effectiveness; identifying and establishing metrics, reporting its
efficacy to senior leadership or clients at regular intervals.
- Strategizes on the most effective way to drive participation and works with customers to
present best practices and gain approval on the approach.
- Provides partnership and thought leadership to clients and to support internal Sales, and
- Manages creative approval process during implementation of new clients.
- Selects and manages technology/service partners to support deployment of
- Works in collaboration with Marketing Lead to align with corporate branding and
- Represents ‘voice’ of the end-user in product and service design and enhancements and
identifies ways to capture end-user feedback.
- 7-10 years of experience in health care marketing
- Experience within a startup environment.
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional environment with internal and external clients.
- Proven consumer marketing strategy experience in commercial environment
- Strong analytical skills; ability to define, track and measure outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate strategic plans to senior management or clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop rapport and trust with internal team members.
- Excellent oral presentation and written skills to effectively express ideas and information.
- Ability to work successfully work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, MBA preferred.